NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13: This website does not intend to collect any personal information from you. You should not provide any personal information, not even your name. You should also ask your parents for permission to use this website.
This website is hosted by www.godaddy.com and administered by CLEAN.
- This website is an attempt by CLEAN to provide information related to advocating for clean energy in Naperville. Much of the information is obtained from other sources and CLEAN does not independently verify the accuracy of the information.
- This website does not provide technical, financial, legal or any other professional advice.
- CLEAN has the right, but not the obligation, to: (a) modify, continue or discontinue this website or any part of this website; (b) delete content provided by CLEAN or website users; and (c) terminate access to this website. CLEAN and its directors have no liability for taking, or not taking, any of these actions.
- CLEAN and its directors have no liability for: (a) the substance, inclusion or deletion of content; (b) any harm caused by the use or misuse of this website; (c) your reliance on or use of content, or (d) any delay or failure to display or remove content.
- You are responsible for your use of this website and content. You agree to indemnify and hold CLEAN and its directors harmless against all claims arising from: (a) your use of this website and content, (b) your breach of the Terms, and (c) content and images you provide. CLEAN and its directors have no liability for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
- You consent to the display of any content and images you provide. By providing content or images you are granting the Administrators a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the content and images.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. Any claim asserted against CLEAN or its directors must be submitted to arbitration in the Naperville area pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Each party shall bear its own costs of arbitration.
- Various software applications may automatically collect information regarding your visit to this website (the “Collected Information”). The Collected Information may include, but is not limited to:
- The internet domain and internet protocol address used to access this website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access this website;
- The date and time this website is accessed and the duration of the visit;
- The pages viewed on this website;
- Your contact information; and
- The urls of websites visited before, during or after visiting this website.
- Collected Information may be used by CLEAN and parties retained by CLEAN:
- to provide you with access to this website and the features on this website;
- for the operation, administration and security of this website; and
- to improve user experience.
- In addition to the Collected Information, if you sign up to receive updates (including newsletters or notice of events), CLEAN also maintain a record of the contact information you provide. CLEAN will use your contact information only to provide you with updates, relevant information and otherwise as you consent or as is needed for the operation, administration and security of this website.
- This website may set and access cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your use of the website. If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your computer, you can change the setting in your browser to turn cookies off. However, turning off cookies may affect the functioning of parts of this website. Also, be aware that disabling cookies in your browser will affect cookie usage at other websites you visit unless you re-enable cookies.
- If required by law, Collected Information, contact information, content, images and any other information you provide may be disclosed by CLEAN in response to subpoenas, court orders and legal process. It may also be disclosed by the Administrators to exercise their legal rights or defend against claims, or to investigate suspect activity.
- CLEAN relies on the security provided by the website host to protect the confidentiality of Collected Information and contact information. However, CLEAN does not warranty, or take additional steps to ensure, that all forms of unauthorized access or use can or will be prevented. This website does not use SSL, TSL or other forms of encryption.
Version date of these Terms: November 2, 2021